SHURE BLX288/PG58 Wireless Microphone
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it's the most accessible way to own the stage.
The durable BLX88 offers simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
For performers who wish to unplug from the wire, BLX Wireless Systems are the clearest choice. Shure delivers wireless confidence with legendary sound from industry-renown microphones, decades of wireless design proficiency and world-class construction. Available in a wide offering of bodypack and handheld configurations (including vocal, guitar, headset and presenter system), BLX Wireless Systems are ready to perform right out of the box.
- Two AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- Up to 300 feet (91m) transmission radius (line of sight)
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching (GROUP and CHANNEL selection buttons)
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED:
- Green: "Ready"
- Rapidly Flashing Red: "Controls Locked"
- Solid Red: "Battery Power Low" (less than 1 hour remaining)
- Flashing Red/Power Down: "Batteries Dead" (replace batteries to repower transmitter)
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Tactile/easily accessible On / Off switch
- Adjustable gain control
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Available as bodypack or handheld (currently selected) transmitters
- BLX Receiver Options
- BLX4 Single Channel Wireless Receiver
- BLX4R Single Channel, Rack Mount Wireless Receiver
- BLX88 Dual Channel Wireless Receiver (currently selected)
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- Two-color audio status indicator LED:
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping)
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
Note:Includes 2 PG58 Handheld Transmitters, BLX88 Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver, 2 Microphone Clips, Power Supply, 4 AA Batteries and User Guide.