New Professional Sennheiser EW600 IEM G2/ Wireless In Ear Monitoring System
The new EW600 IEM G2 wireless monitoring system comes with 1440 tunable UHF frequencies to facilitate interference-free, clear reception. The rack mountable option of this stereo monitoring system makes it compatible with any standard equipment, apart from making the installation easy. Besides, it comes with a switchable limiter that allows the users to monitor the sound at a safe level. The EW 600 IEM G2 wireless monitoring system comes with pilot tone squelching to eliminate RF interference and facilitate clear reception. In addition, this stereo monitoring system makes use of a HDX compander to deliver clear, precise sound.
The heart of the evolution wireless G2 monitoring system is the 600 IEM G2 rack-mount transmitter, which transmits the monitoring signals to the extremely compact 600 IEM G2 bodypack receiver. Designed for rugged live work, the receiver is easy to use and protected against accidental operation. The artist or the sound engineer listens via stereo earphones with skin-friendly ear moulds. Transmitter and receiver feature nine frequency banks with up to 12 directly accessible presets each – ready for immediate use.
The receiver is fitted with a special Focus Mode, i.e. it can be switched from stereo reception to double mono, with one channel reserved for the mix and the other one for your own voice/instrument. The level of each channel is set by the balance control. The receiver also features a switchable limiter which keeps the monitoring sound at a safe level.
EW 600 IEM G2 Features:
- 1440 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Absolutely reliable transmission and extended range due to high RF output power
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Transmitter and receiver with rugged metal housings
- Rack mount included
- Receiver has contacts for recharging the BA 2015 rechargeable battery pack directly in the receiver
- Receiver with backlit display (lights up when a button is pushed)
- Switchable Hi Boost
- Transmitter features user-friendly menu operation via two-colour backlit graphics display (green = OK; red = peak warning)
- Headphone monitoring output on the transmitter
- Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver features 4-step battery status display
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement