AAAA Rate SHURE PG81-XLR ---Excellent capture of acoustic guitars, overhead percussion, pianos, strings, and woodwinds.
The PG81-XLR Condenser Mic with XLR Cable features a cardioid pattern that rejects noise and controls feedback. Probe shape permits up-close placement. Flat frequency response lets a variety of instrumental voices shine through naturally. Internal shockmount and on/off switch. Frequency response: 40Hz-18kHz. Includes clip, mic pouch, educational guide, and 15' XLR cable.
Requires phantom power.
- High-sensitivity condenser cartridge
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Internal shockmount
- Flat frequency response
- Probe style allows close miking
- On/off switch
PG81-XLR Condenser Mic Specifications:
- 40-18,000Hz frequency response
- Output impedance: 600 ohm
- Output at 1,000Hz: -48dBV/Pa (4.0 mV)
- Maximum SPL: 131dB
- Output noise: 20dB typical, A weighted
- 11-52 Vdc phantom power
- Battery 1.5V AA size; life up to 10,000 hours
- Weight: 8.8 oz. (less battery)