The best, and affordably priced.
The dbx 234XL Crossover is extremely well built and the controls are precise. Also, you won't find the external power supply that usually accompanies processors in this price range. A high-quality power supply is built into the unit. All the inputs and outputs are balanced XLR connectors that are screwed directly onto the chassis. This insures that even if someone steps on a cable plugged into the unit, it won't tear up the circuit board inside. It also features Linkwitz-Riley 24dB per octave filters, the professional standard.
· XLR differentially balanced ins and outs
· Mode switches for mono 4-way or stereo 2-way/3-way operation
· Low frequency summed subwoofer output
· X10 range switch on both channels
· 40Hz high pass (low cut) filter on both channels
· Phase reverse switch on all outputs
· Individual level controls on all band outputs
· 24dB per octave Linkwitz-Riley filters
· Stereo/mono status LEDs indicate the selected mode